Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Randomness

I was going through my camera to blog about going home and came across some random pictures....

I'm pretty sure Ethan has some Wagstaff blood in him. It is 90 degrees here and all he wants to wear is long pants and long sleeve shirts. He usually wants a sweat shirt or this puffy vest on top.
This is my crazy son! I told him to go get a spoon out of the drawer to eat his dinner, and as my back was turned he started laughing. When I walked in the room he thought he was so funny.
I am always amazed at how many people carry things on their heads here, and how they can balance them. I comment about it when we are out and Vijay always says "you can carry more". One day he was carrying our laundry out to the car to go to the ironer. I asked him jokingly why he doesn't carry it on his head. He told me to get the camera. He started dancing and spinning while he had all of our laundry on his head.

No comments: