Friday, March 19, 2010

The Mall and Annie

Today I ventured out with Annie to the mall. I usually leave her home with Baby so that she doesn't get touched too much (everyone here wants to hold her or pinch her checks and she HATES it), but Baby took today off. I had to go and get a present for Maddie to take to a birthday party tomorrow morning.
As we waited for Vijay to come with the car I snapped a few pictures in our front yard. Annie was playing with Ethan's rock collection that has been placed by the front door for easy access. Don't ask me, Ethan's idea. He comes home from school everyday with 2-3 rocks in his pocket.
The garbage man came.
Then I had my daily flash back of the "Back to the Future" Libyans
When Vijay got there he loaded up the stroller for me and realized it was full of Lizards. I was able to get a picture of the last one before he got rid of it.
At the mall we got all of our shopping done for the day and Annie saw these little rides and wanted to get on.
As I watched her I realized how big she is getting. I remembered the day Ellie wore this outfit. I was in the hospital having Maddie and my mom brought her to the hospital wearing this outfit. I can't believe how much she has changed since we have been here.
If you can't tell I'm loving my new camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE reading your blog and seeing all the fun pictures! I never know what I might find.