Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pictures

While I was in Salt Lake I got my birthday present from Alan. He had ordered me a new camera online and had it shipped to my parents house. We had to try it out on our way to church when I got back. Here are some more classic India scenes.
I thought Dad might appreciate the 3 lane road after driving in Argentina.
Baskar our ironer
Too much to drink
Peanuts anyone?

As Vijay says "Fresh Chicken"

No running water in the houses. A lady getting water for the day.

As you drive through a little tunnel here, you are met by head on traffic.
While I was home someone asked me what the houses look like here.
This is a road that we drive down to get to church. It is barely wide enough to get down, and it gets kinda harry when another car comes the other direction.

No comments: