Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

So I'm a day late posting...

The day before St Patrick's Day I told Baby that we needed to make a green dinner and that I needed to find Green food coloring. She looked at me a little puzzled so I explained St. Patrick's Day to her. I'm pretty sure she thinks we are CRAZY, but I'm also pretty sure that I think India is a little crazy at times too.
I made green pancakes for breakfast and Maddie and Ellie were really excited that their uniforms were green. Whoa, that was LUCKY! :) Ethan made sure he was wearing his neon green soccer uniform shirt too. Again, LUCKY we were on the green team before we came here. Even Baby joined in the fun and wore green. (I think she was afraid that Ethan really would pinch her)
For dinner we ate broccoli, grapes, green jello with pears, and parmesean chicken. For dessert...Home made oreo cookies with Green frosting. LUCKY I brought cream cheese back with me from Salt Lake.
We sure did have a LUCKY St Patrick's Day. The only thing my kids missed was "Lucky" our Leprachaun from the backyard. Maybe she visited the Lunts this year.

No comments: