Friday, August 27, 2010

Parent's Day Out

Today was Parent's Day at Indus. This year instead of having a big carnival type day, they had activities in each class. They allotted 2 sessions so that parents who have 2 kids can make it to each class. What about the people with more than 2? Yep, I was trying to be in 3 places at once.
I started out in Maddie's classroom and we played some pretty fun games. Getting to know the names of each of the kids in the class was fun, I also got to meet a few of the parents that my kids talk about when they come home. About 1/2 way through this session I headed over to Ellie's class. When I got there they were making posters for their research projects on ancient civilizations. Ellie has chosen China so they were making a poster with the Great Wall of China, ying-yang, Silks, and much more. After helping finish this project I was off to Ethan's class. In Ethan's class we made picture frames for our family pictures. We also played a bowling game and a ring-toss. The kids and I had a fun time and I enjoyed being part of their classes for a few minutes.

No comments: