Monday, September 21, 2009

CATCH UP

So, even though it's only been about 5 days since my last blog I looked at our camera and we have quite a few pictures that need to be posted. Some of them are from Alan's trip to the Utah, some are random pictures of India

His trip to Houston/Utah was a quick one and I know his Dad wanted to take him fishing, so when I saw these pictures on the camera I wasn't suprised, and I wasn't surprised to see him asleep in them either. Trying to get used to the time change in such a short period of time is hard, but I know he loved the trip!
Alan and his dad fishing on the Snake River
Uncle Chad
Uncle Chad and Jason
Alan, I'm sure he was really fun on this trip. ZZZZ
By the time he was ready to come back to India, he had adjusted to time in Utah, so now he had to adjust back.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!!
I asked Alan what he wanted to do for his birthday. His response was to relax. He wanted Bratworst for his birthday lunch, so we made hot dogs and brats. I have to say, I haven't had a better hot dog...thanks again for all the shopping you did Mom and Dad. After lunch Alan went and took a nap...I think he slept most of the day on Saturday. I finally woke him up so we could have Pizza dinner and cake. I made a German Chocolate Cake and we had some Baskin Robbins Ice Cream to go with it.
If you think Alan just woke up in this picture, he did.
Our driver asked Alan the other day how old he was going to be and Alan told him 34. I think the driver was amazed that he was that old. He said, "You just look like a guy!" I guess that means young. Alan then asked him how old he was. I would have never guessed he was that young. 27

OUR POOR COUGARS!!
I think Alan had other motives when he wanted to sleep on Saturday. You guessed it. He was up again Sunday morning 4:00 a.m. to watch the Cougars! Too bad it ended up the way it did.

TRYING TO GET ANNIE TO WALK
So, we've been trying hard to get Annie to walk, she wants nothing to do with it. Alan found this little walker at a stand on the side of the road. He brought it home to her, and she loves it, except it has now earned the nickname "The Death Walker"

As you can see she loves to push it around, but she figured out how to go around to the front side of it. If you look, you see there is nothing there to stop it from tipping over backwards. Hence the nick name. She has smacked her face on the ground a few times....and we wonder why she wants nothing to do with walking?
I had to put this one in here, just because she is so cute. Our maid and driver have both asked for pictures of her to take home. Their families both wanted to see her.


The next pictures are just random pictures that were on the camera....
WELCOME TO INDIA....






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie is an absolute doll! No wonder people want pictures of her. I'm glad Alan had a good trip and birthday. We can't wait to see your family at Christmas!