Friday, July 17, 2009

Our Hotel Pictures

OK I finally uploaded the pictures from our first home sweet home in Bangalore. We are staying at a hotel called Mucure Homestead in Koramangala. 
They each have adopted their own fish. Ellie's is named Spot, you can see it in the picture, it's the only one that has black spots on it. Maddie's is named Buggsy because it has a black ring around it's eye so it makes it look like it has a big eye and Ethan named his "Yelly" because it's yellow. I'm pretty sure he picks a new one every day to be Yelly because there are about 2o yellow fish. They like to sometimes feed the fish extra bits of their pancakes or waffles, and the fish swarm over it.

5 comments:

Nelson's said...

Hey guys looks like your surviving! Your hotel doesn't look too bad, I cant wait to see your house. I love reading your blog. Tell everyone HI and Caden says Hi as well.
Love ya guys

Nelson's said...

O ya Caden keeps asking me when he gets to ride on an elephant he thought that looked like fun. You have such cute pictures we love looking at them.

Tracy Cornia said...

Ok Kerri, go check out my blog. I finally updated it just for you. I saw your comment on Katie's. I am so glad you don't blog like me. I have loved looking at your and you are doing a great job keeping us up to date. I LOVE IT!!! It sounds like you have already had some unforgettable experiences. Keep the the blog updates coming. Give those cute kids hugs and kisses for us. We miss you!! P.S. I wish I could be there to be a part of your spa. I bet the kids give mean massages. Get practiced up guys!!! I expect one when you get home.

Rideout Bunch said...

Kerri- glad Savannah is doing better and that it was not Malaria or something else.
Looks like you are all doing great and it is so fun to see your blog and keep up on what you are all doing.
We miss you all.....Tell Ellie Macy says hello and she is hoping to email her soon.
Love ya Reagan

Angie said...

YOu guys aren't going to want to come home. Fish, Swimming pools and someone cooking breakfast! What the life! JK! We miss you hope you are feeling settled in your new place. Abby is over feeding the lunt's frogs.But all is well.