Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More happenings in India

I just had a few pictures on my camera that I had to post
These are some pictures of what Annie looked like this morning when she woke up. The picture doesn't quite do it justice. She looked like she had the chicken pox. I guess she slept with a few friends last night. I just pray that none of them carried Malaria. Needless to say her crib now sports a fashionable permethrin treated mosquito net.

Anyone who knows me knows my addiction to Diet Coke. I had to take a picture of the can here. And no, it doesn't quite taste the same, but it will do.
Annie loves the hard floors here. We put her in her walker and her favorite game is to chase you around the house, or be chased.

4 comments:

Rideout Bunch said...

So cute. Glad to see you found your Diet Coke!!!

Kristie Young said...

I am so sad about all of her bug bites. You guys are on an adventure of a lifetime. Lucky you!

Erica Flitton said...

Annie is way too cute!! I would let her chase me around any day :)! I'm so sorry about the bug bites-she looks happy though!? Are you sure it's Diet Coke? Looks a little fishy to me :)

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

Kerri... cannot believe the things you guys are experiencing over therE! seriously I know you are having great experiences but everytime I read your blog I realize how grateful I am to be in Missouri. You really are amazing to handle this with such class. What a great experience you will have forever, but am so glad it is not me!