Monday, July 6, 2009

major news

Ok, so it's not really major news, but it is a big accomplishment on my part. I have to let everyone know that I took the kids and went to the grocery store today without a driver taking me and dropping me off at the front door. I actually piled all of the kids into a rickshaw.
I now know that I can get around and I feel like "we'll make it" YES!!! I did it!!!

Another thing that happened today is that our family was in the Deccan Harold. (Indian Newspaper) They interviewed Alan about being in India for the 4th of July. I'll try to figure out how to get a copy on here. It had our family picture in it along with Alan's boss, Mickey's family.

2 comments:

Martha said...

Yeah!! You did it! I am so proud of you!

Angie said...

You are hilarious! I do think that is a major event now that I have been to the philippines. Driving can be a little crazy! Love hearing about your India Adventures!