Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Jersey

Wow, I'm realizing that the last time I updated our blog, I was on the other side of the world.  Now, we're just on the other side of the US.  Alan and I have come to New Jersey for an India orientation.  We have a busy week scheduled this coming week. Today and tomorrow, we are in New Jersey, and then Friday, Saturday and Sunday we are going to have a fun Family Reunion in Woodruff. Then, Tuesday and Wednesday the movers will be here to ship all of our stuff to India. We have recently moved over to live with my parents so that we can organize and keep organized.

1 comment:

Tracy Cornia said...

Wow, I don't know how you are doing all of this. I didn't know you were going to New Jersey. I bet you are so ready to slow down and just have a half normal life again. I look forward to seeing you in a couple of days.