Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Busy day!

Now that we have finished our shipment, we needed to finish up with our other preparations. Today was our last shots. The kids have all been getting Rabies shots because of the monkeys and stray dogs that are all over Bangalore. I decided to take my (Ellie's) camera to let the kids be able to remember all the shots that they had to get to go. I took before and during pictures of all of them. They were all (for the most part) really brave.
 Ellie went first and was pretty brave. She did ask for Alan to give her a hug while she got the shot, but she was really proud of herself for not crying.

 Maddie was like stone. If you know her personality, she is always trying to one up her sister. She was great. She didn't even want Alan to hold her hand.
Ethan did pretty well too. He was really nervous about getting the shot, and I'm sure was thinking all day long how he was going to get out of it. He kept telling me that he didn't want to go, and I had to drag him in the car. He was pretty sad once they gave him the shot and he just kept telling me, "Mom, that needle really hurts." I'm sorry bud!
Poor Annie had no clue what was going on. She sat down on Alan's lap and was fine until she got pricked. I took the picture a half a second too soon. She still looks like she doesn't know what's happening in this picture. I think she was pretty offended. She would cry at me, and then be ok for 1 second and she'd look back at the nurse and start to scream again. She looked at me and cried like she was telling me all about it.

After the kids had all of their shots Alan had to get one too for Hepatitis. He was pretty brave too.

No comments: