Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 3 at the Police Station

SUCCESS!!!. We were able to finally meet with the Police inspector to have him sign our Residence Permits! Yes, it did take a few hours of sitting at the Police Station once again, but I wasn't too nervous to take pictures this time...
and this is probably why. Even the man who beat the guy who looked at me went gaga over Annie.

The Wanted Posters
We have laughed over these posters. I wonder if they don't have a magazine that they have people looking though saying "Yeah, his mouth was like this one, his nose was more like this guys and his eyes were a little different...oh yeah kind of like this one."
"The Rouge Gallary" These are all the mug shots of people who have been arrested. I'm not sure what the catagories are for though.
The other thing we entertained ourselves with was the Praying Mantis that was in the station. Annie was running around and saw it and stopped dead in her tracks. A man came over and let it climb on him and then knocked it onto the ground.
The next thing I knew it was flying straight at my face. I ducked and it landed on the guy behind me. Instead of panicing, like I did, he started playing with it.

No comments: