Saturday, May 9, 2009

Flying to India

Here are pictures of our Singapore Airline flight. We flew from SL to LA then onto Singapore. The flight was 16 hours and 50 minutes.  Maddie wondered what food they had on the airplane and Ellie really wanted to see the chairs convert into beds.  It was a really nice flight. I've never flown 1st class before.
Alan eating a pickle in the LA airport


Our flight from SL to LA

Our Singapore flight below:

This is video for Ellie
When we first got on our flight, they gave us some slippers and eye covers so we could sleep. I told Alan to put them on for a picture, and since he does whatever I say...
The seats were huge!
This is an appetizer of Alan's it was Tuna.
We flew into Singapore in a Lightning storm. I took video of it. It was really neat to see the sky light up.  I'll have to post the video later.
This is our plane from Singapore to India.
We are just getting ready to board, and I have many more pictures of our flight, and the food for Maddie. I will have to post them when we arrive in India. We love you kids!! 

No comments: