Monday, April 11, 2011

TIME IS GETTING SHORT!!!

I know our time in India is ending especially now that we are starting to sale off all of our stuff.  If there is anyone in Bangalore that is checking our blog and is interested in buying, you can find things we are selling on our for sale blog.

I really have mixed emotions of leaving. I am definately excited to get back to Salt Lake, our family and our life we had before we came, but leaving the friends that we have made, and grown to love is going to be hard. When we left to come to India it was hard to say good-bye to our friends and family, but I knew that we would be coming home for Christmas and for the Summer break. Now, leaving here, I seriously doubt if I will ever see some of the people again. I know I'll see the ex-pat families from Utah that we have gotten to be friends with in the church, but not the Indian members and of course, Baby and Vijay and their families. I feel really bad that Annie will probably never remember her time here in India. Right now she doesn't even know what living in Salt Lake is like. She will definately have a hard time not having rice with every meal. Often she tells me she is hungry and I offer her everything under the sun, she says "No, Mom I want Rice!!"

1 comment:

Nelson's said...

It makes me sad that you are moving too. I am glad you will be home but I am going to miss the blog updates on India and Vaji and Baby. I worry about those two and there families. Are they going to be able to afford to keep there kids in school after you leave? If they need some help with that I would love to help them keep there kids in school. I don't how we can keep in touch with them do you? What a great experience India has been. I am so glad that I got to come visit and thanks again for showing us a good time!