Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Claytopia

Another thing I did with the kids over spring break was to go to Claytopia. It was a fun pottery painting place.

 The kids all picked out their favorite item and got ready to paint.
 Ellie picked a jewlery box
 Annie picked an elephant (of course)

 Ethan chose a pig bank

  Maddie took a rabbit bank.

Ethan worked really hard to make the whole thing even.
 Annie loved it because it was an elephant, and I think she was just excited to be able to do something that the "big" kids get to do.
Maddie enjoyed it alot and has decided that this is what she wants to do for her birthday.
(Hum...end of June might be hard)
 I remember meeting with Ellie's preschool teachers at Rainbow Connection and I remember them telling me how much of a perfectionest she is. That perfectionism came out in full force. She worked well past all the other kids. I had to finally send Maddie, Ethan and Annie home with Vijay while I waited for Ellie to finish.
Finished projects (before they were fired and glazed.)

No comments: