Monday, April 11, 2011

Easter crafts

Susie, one of the coaches that works for EY's wife, came over to our house with her kids, Maggie and Dalton, to make some Easter crafts. I was excited to have something else for my kids to do over spring break, and we also still don't have any holiday decorations. Ellie and Maddie lasted quite a while making their eggs. Ethan and Maggie worked for a minute and then were off to play with toys. I was surprised that Annie really wanted to help. I didn't think she would care for it, but I should have known better. She loves to do ANYTHING that the older kids are doing.



After the kids finished their eggs, Susie made rocks with them that had hidden treasures. You have to let the rocks dry for 3 days or so. They must have been really wet because we are just cracking them tonight and it's been over a week since we made them.



I guess it's good that it took so long, I can't remember what we put inside, and it will be a fun surprise when we break them open!

No comments: