Friday, April 15, 2011

The craziest yard sale

I am shocked at how fast most of our stuff has sold. We have sold most of our big stuff already, the car included. Some of it I was worried wouldn't sale quick enough and we would have to give it away. One of the items was the hutch. Today, one of our neighbors came to take it.
Again I am surprised at how heavy that thing is, and that anyone can carry it, let alone up and down stairs. All it took was 4 drivers and a gardener.
With the hutch gone, and our phone call with the moving company last night, I feel like it really is a countdown. Yesterday, I got in the car and Vijay said "only 10 more weeks" I really hope that he doesn't start the countdown like he has when we've had people come to visit. If he does I'll get to hear exactly how many days left for the next 2 months.

No comments: