Thursday, September 30, 2010

2 Years Old!!

I can't believe that my baby is 2!!! She acts like she is just one of the other kids. During the days when they are at school, I try and entertain, but I know I can't compare to her brother and sisters. She gets so excited the minute they walk in the door! She loves Ethan and always calls him "Buddy". She also loves it when it's bedtime and she runs for his bed. He likes to cuddle her until I come and take her to the crib.
At 2 years old her favorite things are:
Apple Juice, Bambi, Baby and Vijay, Toys, Outside and Swimming

At the Adarsh Vista Pool the older girls have to wear a swim cap for their hair. As soon as I got her suit on she insisted that she needed a "hat" and something for her "eyes"


I was shocked that she actually wore this for an hour of swimming.
I am also surprised at how un-scared of the water she is. She just jumps right in and doesn't care if she is completely under the water.

Again Baby wanted Annie to have a big party for her birthday, but we opted to just have our family. She did insist on decorations though, and wanted to have "lots of balloons"


That night we went to the Forum Value Mall and played on the train and cricket cages. (Kinda like batting cages only for cricket). They also jumped in the bounce house, and had dinner at the food court. By the time we got home it was 10:00 at night. Just enough time to cut a cake and go to bed.

3 comments:

Nelson's said...

Happy Birthday Annie! You are such a cute little thing.

Jennie said...

I miss you guys. She looks so big. She has grown a lot, bigger and smarter than 2 years.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday Annie!