Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This one's for you Tracy

So, Tracy came to our house today and we were talking about Facebook and blogging and she told me that I need to update. She showed me how to accessorize my blog and make it cute! We spent at least 2 hours stalking people on Facebook, and accessorizing my blog. It was pretty fun! Maybe I'll be able to keep up on it, but I wouldn't count on it.

This past weekend was Valentines and Alan and I went out with a few couples from our neighborhood. We had a fun night at Skybox and then Chocolate Fountain at our house.  Cleve and Annie took Ethan for the weekend and he had a ball! My sister Amy took Ellie and Maddie for the night and they even got to sleep over!! The next night we traded tending with Amy and they went out to dinner and a movie. We took the kids to Chuck E Cheese and they loved it. Everyone there commented on how my "twins" (Camie and Annie) looked identical. Um...I think they need to take another look!  It was really fun though.

4 comments:

Tracy Cornia said...

Love It!!!! Thanks for updating so I had something to read. When I get home from Girls State I will be updating about my adventure to the airport, so you will have to check it out. HA HA

Martha said...

Cool background.

Are we still on for the 28th?

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

I am so glad to see you haven't forgotten about your blog...LOL
It's way cute, love it!

Heidi said...

I'm not sure if you remember me, but I grew up with the Ericksons - one of the Orton gang in Woodruff. It's good to see what Alan has been up to - you have a beautiful family!