Saturday, February 7, 2009

Annie

Two things are now different about Annie. The first is she is now officially a "roller". I'm so sad. My baby is getting bigger and I don't want her to. She was laying under her toys, and I walked to the other side of the room and when I looked back she was on her tummy. I asked Ethan if he had moved her (he does that) and he said "No". I rolled her back over, and went into our kitchen and when I looked back she was doing it again. I'll have to post a video.
The second thing is that I witnessed a side of her yesterday that I have never seen. She is a Jealous baby! I got to babysit Amy's baby yesterday for a few hours. All was well...they were smiling and playing with toys, and well...just laying there being happy. Cami started to fuss so I picked her up and calmed her down. All was still fine. She started to fuss again and I realized it was time to feed her. All was still fine. I made her a bottle and started to feed her. Annie started to cry a little and I thought she was probably tired because she had eaten about an hour before so she couldn't be hungry. I put Cami down and put Annie in her bed, and went back to feeding Cami. Annie started to scream in her bed. I went back and got her out of bed and she was O.K. I held her for a minute and picked up Cami at the same time because I needed to finish feeding her. Annie started to scream!!! I started to laugh because everytime she looked at Cami she started to cry! Amy got home about 2 minutes later, and took Cami into the other room to finish feeding her and Annie became her old smiling happy self again. I walked into the other room with her and as soon as she saw Cami she started to cry again!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree that babies can be and are jealous! Your kids are getting so big! They are darling!
I hope all is well for you!
Love ya~
Bonnie

Tracy Cornia said...

I guess you will have to have another one so she won't be so spoiled!!! J/K She is so cute, I can't wait to see her again. It has been along time.

Heather said...

Your daughter is SOOO cute! I found Alan on face book too. It is great to see all of the family blogs!
We have one too- we are just private. If you would like an invite, just have Alan shoot me your e-mail through face book and I will send you an invitation. In the mean time I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list to follow. Take care!