Monday, June 30, 2008

Our "WICKED" weekend



Alan and I went to LA this past weekend to see the musical "Wicked" We left our kids at home with Grandma and Grandpa. We had a blast! and I'm sure the kids did too. (Ethan told us to go back because he still wanted to sleep and Grandmas.) While we were there we stayed in The Renaissance Marriott in Hollywood. We didn't realize it when we booked it, but it was right in the middle of everything. If anyone is planning on going, I highly recommend staying there! We didn't get a car, just walked to everything! Kodak Theatre, Mann's Chinese Theatre, and Hollywood Blvd are all right outside the doors to this hotel!


The musical was wonderful! When we got home our kids wanted to know what it was about so Alan started telling it to them and today all they have wanted to do is watch "The Wizard of Oz"


Also while we were there we dicided to take a tour of the Celebrity Homes. We saw where the live and tried a little stocking, ha ha! Of course I forgot to pack our camera so we took some pictures on our phone. I'll have to upload them as soon as I can get them transferred from there.

No comments: