Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ah Haa





OK so I'm not that smart. You just have to click on the add image thingy. Ellie is so excited that she is going to be getting baptized. Yes, I can't believe she is going to be 8 next week!! We went and got her baptism pictures taken the other day and she acted so old. It was so fun to shop with her! She definately had an opinion on the dress that she liked and which ones she didn't. Of course she got my taste, and the one that she loved the best was the most expensive, but you only get baptized once. (Hopefully)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Looks like her mama!~ They grow so fast don't they!~ Abigail will hopefully be getting baptized soon as well!~ Now, what's this I hear about you leaving the country possibly? (wink-wink-wink)

Kelli said...

O my goodness...she looks so grown up!!!! I look at those pictures and I am like so floored!!!!