Monday, June 20, 2011

Time is up!!

Wow!! I can't believe our 2 years here is over!! I have a lot of activities that I haven't had time to post about yet, but I'll come back to them.
It took 2 days and 2 truck loads to get our Sea Shipment ready to go. We sent it off the beginning of June so hopefully we won't have to wait too long for it on the other end.




Again our kids were awesome during the whole packing and shipping process. I can't tell them enough how much I love them and how proud we are of them for hanging in there through the moves. I know it was hard on them to come and live in a foreign country and to leave behind all of their family and friends, and now...to do it all over again is a hard thing. Our kids adjusted quickly to India and made friends really quickly. Now they are all having to say good-bye again. We have had a few nights full of tears as we have moved back into the hotel before our flights home.


No comments: