Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pictures

I took the kids the other day to get their yearly pictures taken. The photographer gave me over 100 pictures to choose from. The package comes with a blown up 10X15 of each kid, and a 10X15 of the group. I need help deciding which ones to pick. I posted the best ones on my facebook. Go and vote which one I should choose.

I had their pictures taken in dresses and also in their school uniforms. I had to put this one on here to show how much Maddie has grown. When we came here she was just a little shorter than Ellie. (Close enough in size that they could share the same clothes.) I was shocked when they took this picture because I never had realized how much taller she has gotten. I knew she had gotten a little taller than Ellie, but I think I usually know that they are wearing different shoes or that they aren't standing straight up. Their uniforms are identical down to the shoes, so I know that that isn't the case, and the photographer made them stand staight and tall. The photographer was shocked when I told him that Maddie was 2 years younger than Ellie. He was trying to align them in age order.

No comments: