Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hot Hot HOT!!!

The weather is really starting to warm up here and today Annie wanted to go play at the park at our clubhouse.  I took her there about 11:30 this morning and it was so hot she couldn't play on any of the toys. She looked across the clubhouse as she was standing at the top of the slide and pointed to the pool. "Let's go swimming!!" She was so excited!
I took her back to the house to change into her swimsuit, but didn't have time to change into mine and take her to the pool because I had Kathrina coming over after lunch to get some help on a craft for the school she is volunteering at. Instead I filled up her "tub" and put it in the back yard.


While she was splashing, Kathrina called to let me know she was on her way. I asked her to stop and get a blow up pool on the side of the road if she saw one.  Annie was so excited when she realized that she was going to swim with Olea.
I think Baby may have been just as excited. She hauled water from inside out to the pool, and then sat and splashed water and threw the ball to them for about half and hour.
On a side note I was excited that I was able to get french braids into her hair today, and they actually stayed all day without falling out!

No comments: