Monday, December 20, 2010

District Christmas Party

On December 18th our District had it's annual Christmas Party. Because I am the Primary Chorister in our Branch, I was asked to teach all of the kids a few songs to sing. I have a set of pipe chimes that our kids have been playing during Primary for the past month. I decided that we would play Christmas Bells are ringing and Silent Night on the chimes and have the kids sing. The did an awesome job. I was very proud of them.



Of course no Christmas party is complete without a visit from Santa Claus.


I loved Ethan's comment after the party...
Ethan: Mom that wasn't the real Santa
Mom: Really? How could you tell? (with a little chuckle in my voice)
Ethan: Because he wasn't fat enough. That and his hands were brown.

I was surprised that the creepy mask wasn't the dead give away. :)

No comments: