Friday, January 29, 2010

I love Saturday Mornings...

One thing I love here is that on Saturday mornings we are not rushing out the door. It is my one morning I get to sleep in. (I know I have a rough life! :) ) Alan gets up and goes golfing on Saturdays, and I get to play all morning with the kids. I love to wake up and listen to them playing. This morning they were building a puzzle of the world. It was fun to listen to them talk about all the places in the world they had heard of. "Here is the US, and India." " Look, I found Argentina, see if we can find Bolivia." "I have a friend from Spain, and ... he's from France." (Going to an International school makes my kids realize there are other places in the world) The best one I heard this morning though was.."Arctic Ocean...here's another Arctic Ocean, but they spelled it wrong...they spelled it A-T-L-A-N-T-I-C"

No comments: