Thursday, May 12, 2011

Visa Renewal time again!!

So yes, even though we leave in a month, we have to renew our visas because they expire on May 30th. Last year it took us 3 trips to the police station and a couple of all day trips to the commissioners office. This year I was prepared to go to the police station and wait. I brought my camera so that I could get some fun pictures again. I only really had time to snap a few shots and we were done! WOW that was a lot better this time. One thing that was different this year was that they required us to have a marriage certificate. I am lucky to have a husband that was thoughtful enough when we first got married to have ours framed. I don't think I'd have brought a copy with me if I didnt' have it hanging on my wall in our bedroom. Anyone who follows our blog and is preparing to come here, you might want to bring a copy of this just in case.

I snapped this picture as we pulled into the police station. It had the sign that I was going to use for this great blog post that I thought I'd have after sitting for hours. In the background you can see an ambulance.
This is the only other picture that I got. We were really only there 20 minutes tops this time.  This is a picture of the different classes of crime. I thought it was funny that they classified mobile robbery (robbery of ones cell phone) in the same class as murder. 

No comments: