Sunday, November 22, 2009

Best Buds

For Alan's birthday this year he got a year membership to a golf club. He took Ethan on Saturday, and I'm pretty sure Ethan was in heaven. I think he liked the golfing, but I know he loved spending time with Alan (with no sisters). They started out to play 9 holes, but Ethan was still going strong so they went for the whole 18. At about hole 12 Ethan finally got tired. I asked him how golfing was and his reply was. "There was A LOT of courses, and it makes you thirsty." Before they left Alan told him to get a hat on so he wouldn't get too burned and so he ran and was so excited that he had a hat just like Alan's.

This is Ethan with his Caddy.
I asked him if he wanted to go again sometime, and he told me he is planning on going next Saturday. I told him maybe next Saturday he'd have to go Skiing instead. :) 4 More days!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.