Monday, March 23, 2009

Quotable Quote

So, I haven't updated for a little while, but I had to quickly write about Ethan's quotable quote today....o.k. so he had a couple.  I had gone grocery shopping and I was carrying the groceries in from the car and Ethan noticed that I bought Oxiclean.  "Mom, that stuff is wonderful!!" I replied "What do you mean?" He said, "You just put 1 scoop into every load, and it washes all the stains away! Then you don't have to throw the clothes away that you thought you did!"  This kid is my waking infomercial
.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I know my kids are walking commercials sometimes... I love it when they tell me I need to get a certain medicine and they list all the side effects.
That is when I know it is time to turn the TV off and read a book or go outside!
Cute Story!

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

I can just picture the expression on his face...I bet he was dead serious huh? Love it!!!