Monday, December 8, 2008

India Update


Well, today Alan is in Texas for a training. While he is there he had a meeting with the people over India. He called me at about 6:00 tonight and told me we ARE GOING! We'll be leaving mid-June. I guess we can have a couple of early birthday parties??? because both my girls started to worry about that. I'm a little nervous, but I guess all I really need is my family together. It will be interesting, and needless to say exciting. If anyone knows anything about Bangalore, I'd love to hear. (Except if you have to tell me about terrorist, then I don't really want to hear) :)

2 comments:

Nelson's said...

How exciting and nerve racking. You have an adventure ahead of you. Thanks for letting us stay with you this weekend we had a great time, it was fun seeing you guys you have a cute little girl. After we left I thought, I never said buy or thanks to you or Alan I dont think there were so many people there that I was saying buy to I just spaced it but thank you again and we will see you at christmas.

Martha said...

So, hey! I guess this means you will be here for my wedding! Yeah! I was worried about that, too.