Wednesday, August 27, 2008

August 14th E&Y Party




As I was going through my pictures on my camera to post the First Day of School Pictures, I found some others that I had taken while we were in Park City. Alan's work had a company family party and we were able to play on all the fun rides and things in Park City. Ethan loved the roller coaster and Maddie loved the trampoline. The line for the trampoline was about an hour long, and I think she went on it 3 times. Needless to say, that's about all she did there. They also had a face painter that painted all of the kids faces. I think when they first went to get their faces painted they would just get a little picture on their cheek, but by the time they were done, they were actually Spider man, and Cats.



I also found these pictures I took when I was tending Hunter and Wyatt while DJ was at Asthma Camp. They told me they were getting bored so I found them a job to do. Unfortunately this only entertained them for about 5 minutes.


P.S. Does anyone know how to rotate video so that they aren't jumping sideways?

1 comment:

Martha said...

Wow! You have been busy.