Monday, July 21, 2008

10 weeks left!!

I'm down to counting the weeks on my hands. Only 10 weeks left of this pregnancy. Unfortunately 10 weeks is still a LONG TIME!! The kids have to still go back to school. I sure can't wait for it to be over. My kids are so excited to see "the baby". Lately they love to have me lay down and put their hands on my tummy and feel it kick. Ethan one day asked where it's cheek was because he wanted to kiss it. They talk to her constantly, Ellie always says "Hello in there!" and Maddie and Ethan always tell her that they love her. I hope they love her just as much after she's born and crying. We went to Wal-mart the other day and Ellie found a blankie that the baby just "has to have!" and Ethan found some binkies. He was so funny because he was so particular over which one she would want. I hope he's right because I couldn't get out of the store without them. I think I would have had to buy the whole baby section if I hadn't made him get in the cart so we could leave.
With India still in limbo we haven't wanted to rearrange the house yet to accommodate this baby so for now we've just cleared out a closet for her clothes. I guess she'll just have to sleep in a cradle in my room for now. If India falls through though, we will move Ellie and Maddie downstairs and give their room to "baby".

No comments: